As you know, this time your Orania.Experience will vary a bit from the ones you´ve had before.
Since we care about the health and safety of our guests and staff more than anything else, the current maximum precautions will apply during your stay:
- Check-In will only be possible for guests who are either fully vaccinated since at least 14 days with a vaccine approved by the EU or recovered from Covid-19 within the last six months. Kids from 6-18 years need to provide a negative covid-19 test not older than 24 hours upon arrival.
- a minimum distance of 1.50 m (or 6 ft) is required in all public areas and on footpaths.
- all guests are required to wear FFP2 masks in all public areas and footpaths. Kids younger than 6 years do not need to wear masks.
- All members of the Orania.Berlin Team have been vaccinated and wear FFP2 masks.
- use of touchless hand sanitizer dispensers at all entrances to the building and public areas.
- guests need to stay in their room if they feel sick and inform us so that we can call a doctor.
We are doing our best for you to feel safe and thank you for your cooperation.